Terms and conditions
– Booking through our online calendar closes two hours before the planned departure.
– Cancellation must be made during office hours by calling +358-4573456030 or by emailing email@example.com
– Changes of pricing or timetable may be made.
– We hold the right to cancel cruises with short notice or the same day due to weather conditions, technical issues, or too few number of bookings.
– If the cruise is cancelled, we will repay the entire amount.
– When the cancellation is made the same day due to bad weather conditions or technical issues, we keep the restaurant open in the harbour. In that case we won’t charge the ticket price.
– Pets or animals are not allowed on board.
– Smoking is only allowed in specified areas on board.
– Payment is made in cash or by card on board. Invoice only by agreement in advance.
Cancellation policy and fees
Cancellation of bookings with groups of 7 or less must be made at least 24 hours prior to the departure.
– For late cancellation or No show we will invoice 50% of the value of the booked trip.
Cancellation of bookings with groups of 8 or more must be made at least 7 days prior to the departure.
– For late cancellation or no show we will invoice 90% of the value of the booked trip to the contact person
Cancellation of chartered cruises must be made at least 21 days prior to the departure.
-For late cancellation we will invoice 50% of the value of the trip to the contact person. Cancellations made later than 72 hours prior to the trip we will invoice 90% of the value of the trip to the contact person.
We work to secure a high level of data security that protects your personal integrity when using our services. Therefore our integrity policy explains how your personal data is used and protected, your rights and how you can use them.
Who is responsible for the personal data collected?
KEO Rederi AB (company no. 299681-1) is responsible for the personal data we receive through our booking system and through your direct contact with us.
How is your data stored?
We try to ensure that your personal data, to the greatest extent possible, is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA) and with our own information systems. However, they may be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. Such processing is only to be made to a recipient country with an adequate level of data protection and in accordance with current legislation. If transfer of personal data would be made for a service by a partner in the USA, this would only be to a company covered by the so-called Privacy Shield, that is an agreement between the USA and the EU about the protection of personal data.
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect the personal data you send us when making a reservation through our homepage, calling or emailing us. The personal data are, e.g., contact details, addresses, diets, allergies, travelling companions and payment information. We may also collect data from third parties such as address information from public registers and data regarding creditworthiness through credit rating agencies, banks or credit reporting agencies.
How do we use your data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- When processing reservations or orders through our booking system on our homepage.
- To contact you through phone, email or letter.
- To contact you in case of issues with your booking or with the providing of the services.
- For correspondence regarding questions and other information.
- For text notifications.
- For direct or indirect marketing of services and products.
- For invoices of booked services.
- To analyse statistics regarding our services.
- To announce winners of contests arranged by us.
- For any questionnaires to improve our services and offers.
- For work preventing abuse or inappropriate use of our homepage.
We save the data for as long as needed for the purposes mentioned above or for as long as we are required to do so by law. Thereafter your data will be deleted.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask for and receive the personal data we have collected about you whenever you want. If they are inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant, you may ask to have them corrected or removed. We cannot delete your data if we are required to store them by law, such as accounting rules, or when there is a legitimate cause as to why the data must be stored, e.g., due to unpaid invoices. You can, whenever you like, withdraw your consent to us using your data for marketing purposes.
With whom may we share your data?
To be able to offer you all the services mentioned above and our commitments towards you as our customer we may share your personal data with companies that are our so-called personal data processors. They process the data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, and help us with ICT-services, payment services, transports, and marketing. This is only for the purposes for which we have collected the information and only to companies that can ensure high-enough standards of security and confidentiality for the personal data.
We never impart, trade, or exchange your personal data for marketing purposes to a third party.
How do we protect your personal data?
For your personal data sent to us via our homage not to be read by a third party, all such data are encrypted and sent through a secure connection
Links to other webpages and applications
There may be links to other webpages and/or applications that are not controlled by KEO Rederi AB. The integrity policy described here is only applicable to your use of our services. KEO Rederi AB is not responsible for the content of linked webpages or applications and the processing of personal data made by the owners or operators of such webpages.
Transfer of the business
If we sell, reorganize or in another way transfer all or part of the business your personal data may be transferred with it.
Responsible for the personal data
KEO Rederi Ab
Business ID: 2996811-1
The integrity policy was last updated: 26.1.2023